Weekend Riding Times
Have a Good Ride
- A supervisor MUST be here in order for students to be able to ride outside of class! Make sure someone is here and is going to be around for a while before you get on your horse. If there is no supervisor here, you MAY NOT ride at that time.
- For your safety, you may not ride all by yourself in Rowland Arena: there must be at least one other human present (mounted or unmounted) for your entire ride.
- Supervisors are: Melissa Purvis, Jennie Petterson, Karen Pautz, Jean Kraus, Sarah Track, Michele Smith, Lucy Fuelle, Emma Biedrzycki, and Melanie Hemstreet.
- Riders: Please note that only two arenas should be used for riding at any one time, so that keepers may use the other for turn out. If keepers ask you to move to a different arena, please honor their wishes and help them out!
- Other times may be available -- check the white board outside Jennie's office.
- Please practice courtesy and common sense when sharing the ring with others. Call out “rail” or “outside” or “inside” to let others know what line you intend to ride past them on. Be aware of everyone else and always yield to the rider/driver who has the least maneuverability.
- Refer to the scheduled posted for UPHA Arena and Rowland Arena to learn who has priority in each arena during the day and time you wish to ride. These schedules are posted outside the arenas as well.
|Free Riding Schedule|
Have a great summer!