Print this page

Mildred Fox Fairchild Alumni House

The Mildred Fox Fairchild Alumni House was originally built in 1910 and purchased by WWU in 1919. The building was dedicated as the Alumni House in 1986 and named for Myldred Fox Fairchild, a 1934 graduate of William Woods. Mrs. Fairchild served as alumni secretary for many years and is the author of the most recent book about William Woods University, "Thru the Woods." This restored Victorian three-story residence provides overnight accommodations for alumni, visiting dignitaries, and friends of the university.

©