Bartley Hall is one of eight independent (non-Greek) residence halls found on campus. Built in 1915 and originally accommodating 38 students, the building was remodeled and nearly doubled in size in 1941. The name honors Don P. Bartley of Fulton, a member of the board of trustees for 44 years and an officer of The Callaway Bank. Bartley also served as an invaluable financial adviser to William Woods. Bartley Hall currently houses male and female upperclassmen gender-specific by floor.
- Each room includes a desk, chair, dresser, and twin extra-long bed for each student
- Common areas include flat screen television, couches, tables, end tables, chairs, and a DVD player
- All residence halls include coin-operated laundry facilities