Harmon Hall - Delta Gamma
Harmon Hall is home to the women of Delta Gamma, one of four national sororities on campus. Built in 1939, Harmon Hall takes its name from Dr. Henry Gadd Harmon, president of William Woods from 1934 to 1941.
- Each room includes a desk, chair, dresser, and twin extra-long bed for each student
- Common areas include flat screen television, couches, tables, end tables, chairs, and a DVD player
- All residence halls include coin-operated laundry facilities