By clicking Submit below, I acknowledge:
am attempting to reinstate my LEAD Award. I understand the following:
- I am not eligible for the LEAD financial allocation during the semester in which I am attempting to reinstate the award.
- During the semester in which I am attempting to reinstate the award, I must have at least 4 points per month (September, October, November OR February, March, April), and at least 25 points total if I am a residential student and 17 points total if I am a commuter student.
- I understand that I must check my points online, but that I will not receive LEAD warnings or personal communication about the LEAD Award from the Office of Student Life. I am aware that I can ask questions about the program in the Office of Student Life.
- At the conclusion of the semester during which I am attempting to reinstate the award, if I have successfully completed the requirements for reinstatement, I will personally contact the Office of Student Life and request that my LEAD Award be reinstated for the following semester. I understand that the Office of Student Life will not initiate this contact with me.
- I understand that the Dean of Student Life will verify that all criteria have been satisfied and will, if warranted, reinstate the LEAD award for the next semester.