Adjunct Dance Instructor
Areas of Expertise:
- Musical Theatre Jazz
- B.A. – Performing Arts, William Woods University, Fulton, Mo., 1989 Concentration: Dance
- Choreographed “Godspell,” “A funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum,” “Little Me,” “Once Upon a Mattress,” “The Pajama Game,” “The Boy Friend,” “Kiss Me Kate” and “Zombie Prom” at William Woods University
- Choreographed pieces for the Illinois Civic Ballet and the Fulton Show Choir
- Studied extensively in New York and Los Angeles under the styles of Alvin Ailey, Phil Black Steps on Broadway and Gus Giordano.
- Studied closely with Suzanne Grace of Burning Feet and Kathleen Kingsley of City in Motion
- Member, “Spellbound,” a Las Vegas-based touring musical review
- Founder and director of “Dance Ovations,” a professional dance company
- Founded and directs a professional youth musical theatre group called DoCo Players, which performs musicals about every two months.