Assistant Professor, Legal Studies
Summary of Expertise:
Areas of Expertise:
- Attorney at law licensed in Missouri and Federal Courts.
- Thirty years experience as a criminal trial prosecutor.
- Appellate practice.
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy trained advocacy instructor and instructor trainer.
- Past instructor for Missouri Association of Prosecuting Attorneys in evidence, trial practice and criminal law subjects.
- Past instructor for the National Association of Attorneys General.
- Past instructor for The Missouri Highway Patrol and other local law enforcement agencies.
- Past instructor for William Woods University Business Department.
- Guest lecturer for the following:
- Columbia College
- Missouri Department of Social Services
- Missouri Board of Probation and Parole
- Missouri Highway Patrol Academy
- B.A. from Westminster College, 1972.
- U.S. Army Officer Basic and Advanced Courses.
- Juris Doctor from Missouri University - Columbia, School of Law, 1979.
- MAPA trial and advanced trial schools.
- NITA course for Trial Advocacy Trainers and the Train the Trainers Program.
- Numerous courses and seminars in law related subjects
- The Missouri Bar Association
- The Cole County and Kansas City Bar Associations
- The Missouri Association of Prosecuting Attorneys
- The National Association of Government Attorneys in Capital Litigation
- The American Criminal Justice Association