What is the Parents' Association?
The Parents' Association is a communication link for parents to the William Woods University campus. Gifts to the parents' Association support student scholarships and programs. Parents also help to address urgent needs on campus that benefit all WWU students.
Who should consider participating?
You should consider participating in the Parents' Association if you are a parent, aunt/uncle, grandparent, or guardian of a current WWU undergraduate student.
Benefits & ways to participate in the Parents' Association
- New members receive a thank you gift.
- You are invited to attend the Parents' Association annual breakfast on Fall Family Weekend.
- You are invited to attend the Parents' Association reception in the spring.
- Parents names are listed in the commencement program.
- Your participation is listed in the annual Donor Honor Roll.
- Your name is listed on a plaque in the McNutt Campus Center near the Student Life office.
- You will receive an e-newsletter twice a year.
- Parents' Association members vote annually to fund a campus project that impacts all undergraduate traditional students.
- Your gift to WWU, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, is tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
How do I join?
- Join the Parents' Association online or complete the registration form.
- View the most recent list of Parents' Association Members.
For info regarding the Parents' Association
contact Kacie Dielschneider at 573.592.4393 or via email.