What is the President's Club Giving Society?
The President's Club Giving Society recognizes the university's most loyal supporters who make annual unrestricted gifts.
Who should consider participating?
Supporters of William Woods may consider these options which facilitate contributions to the institution and its students annually. These gifts enable the university to meet its mission by funding high-priority campus products.
President's Club Giving Levels
The President's Circle-$5,000 minimum gift
Enjoy the benefits of council-level membership in addition to:
- Preferred seating at President's Concert & Lecture Series events;
- 25 percent discount at The Woods' Logo Store;
- 50 free meals in Tucker Dining Hall; and
- Invitation to special events.
The President's Council-$2,500 minimum gift
Enjoy the benefits of committee-level membership plus:
- 20 percent discount at The Woods' Logo Store;
- Invitation to Board of Trustee receptions;
- 25 free meals in Tucker Dining Hall; and
- Presidential update newsletter.
The President's Committee-$1,000 minimum gift
Enjoy these benefits:
- Invitation to President's Club dinner(s) hosted by Dr. Barnett;
- Exclusive William Woods services representative;
- 15 percent discount at The Woods' Logo Store;
- Admission to every home athletic event; and
- 12 free meals in Tucker Dining Hall.
The President's Coalition-$250 minimum gift
Enjoy the benefits of committee-level:
- Participation in the President's Club at a discounted giving rate, while enjoying the benefits of membership at the committee level during the 10-year period following commencement.
- Inclusion in the Graduate and Others of the Last Decade (GOLD).
For information regarding the President's Club Giving Society,
contact Kacie Dielschneider at 573.592.4393 or via email.
Gifts to WWU, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.