Connecting to Wireless:
- Go to the Wireless icon on the top right side of the Mac and select WWU Wireless.
- Enter your Woods Way username and password and make sure under 802.1X it is selected
- Your username is your firstname.lastname. The password is your Student ID number.
- Allow a minute or two for the username and password to authenticate.
- From there is should allow you onto wireless.
- You will probably see a certificate error pop up. Click “continue”
- Open a browser such as Safari.
- Click Continue to this website.
- Log in with your Woods Way username/password. Your username is your firstname.lastname.
Your password is your student ID number.
- Once you are logged in you can surf the web.