Order of Omega Honor Society welcomes new initiates
|11/14/2011||Mary Ann Beahon|
|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE||(573) 592-1127|
The Order of Omega chapter at William Woods University recently selected 13 new members to be a part of their elite honor society.
Order of Omega is a national honor society that continues to recognize outstanding Greek members for their academics, leadership in their chapter and in the community.
New members of Order of Omega are:
- Ilana Archuleta, a Chi Omega from Fulton, Mo.
- Jessie Brunelle, a Delta Gamma from Meridian Ind.
- Shawn Claypool, a Phi Gamma Delta from Jefferson City, Mo.
- Katelyn Gannon, an Alpha Chi Omega from St. Louis, Mo.
- Tyler Grier, a Pi Kappa Alpha from Easton, Mo.
- Alexis Guth, a Chi Omega from Sullivan, Mo.
- Olivia Koselansky, an Alpha Chi Omega from Sterling Heights, Mich.
- Julia Peairs, an Alpha Phi from Chandler, Ariz.
- Alexis Scott, a Delta Gamma from Mapleton, Ill.
- Brooke Thibodaux, an Alpha Chi Omega from Wildwood, Mo.
- Lucas Watson, a Pi Kappa Alpha from Louisiana, Mo.
- William Wallace, a Pi Kappa Alpha from Louisiana, Mo.
- Katherine Wortmann, an Alpha Chi Omega from Mexico, Mo
Students eligible for Order of Omega must be in good standing with one of the Greek chapters on campus. They must maintain a GPA above the all-Greek average and have at least 60 college credits, 30 from William Woods.