Welcome to Career Services
The mission of William Woods University's Career Services is to educate and empower students and alumni in the development of lifelong career strategies for a diverse world. Career Services provides a wide range of services for students and alumni of the university, including Career Exploration and Planning, Career Resource Library, Resume and Cover Letter Development, Job and Internship Searches, Graduate School Search Assistance, and Study Abroad Information (DOC).
2011 Graduates: Where are they now?
- Of the 132 graduates, 112 responded, or 85%.
- Of the respondents, 60% have jobs in their field of study, 25% have jobs not in their field of study.
- Of the respondents, 15% are in graduate school.
- Employers of WWU Graduates (XLS)
Students and Alumni: Looking for a full-time or part-time job, internship, or summer opportunities? Need to work on your resume or cover letter? Check out CAREERlink!
Register at https://williamwoods-csm.symplicity.com
- Visit https://williamwoods-csm.symplicity.com
- Select Students/Alumni
- Select Register to register for a new account
- Enter an email address you would like associated with this account
- The password you MUST enter for access is 'woods'
- It will then allow you to enter profile information. Be sure to thoroughly complete this because this information will automatically populate your resume/cover letter documents where appropriate.
Career Services is located in the McNutt Campus Center
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m to 4:30 p.m.
Amy Dittmer, Director of Career Services and Student Transition